Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Retranslation


This song makes me far too happy. I've never heard anyone be so excited about becoming an old man before.


Happy Birthday
MONGOL800
Go On As You Are



I like birthday. I’ll become old man.
And yet I like birthday.
I like birthday. Because you celebrate
Happy Happy Happy Birthday.

I’m looking forward to so Happy day.
What will you present for me?
Please hold on me.
I’d like you to do nothing for me.
So hold on me. Please give me your love.

I like birthday. I’ll become old man.
And yet I like birth day.
I like birthday. Because you celebrate
Happy Happy Happy Birthday.


誕生日が大好き
年をとるけど
それでも大好き
誕生日が大好き
あなたが祝ってくれるから

僕は最高に幸せな日が気持ちどおしい
あなたは何をくれるかな?
抱きしめてちょーだい!
僕のために何もしなくていいから
だからだきしめてください
あなたの愛を下し


I like my birthdays,
Though it makes me older,
But even so, I like  birthdays
I like birthdays
Because you celebrate them with me

I wonder what you will give me?
I want you to hold me!
It’s ok that you don’t do anything for me
So, please hold me
Please give me your love

No comments:

Post a Comment